Discover The Advantages Of A Well Designed, Web Based Virtual World For Education!
Immworlds-Immersive Virtual Worlds For Everyone!
Immworlds and Metaverse School present to you a faster, easier, less expensive way for your students to excel. Immworlds Virtual Worlds are built on the cybaLOUNGE platform created by Metaverse School.
The advantages are obvious!
There is nothing to download and set up. The Immworlds Virtual Worlds System is basically just a 3D web page. It is designed for one-click access with no app downloads and no browser extensions needed. Other virtual world systems require large downloaded viewer apps and lengthly setup to get started. Immworlds offers the easiest way to study virtually for all your students-Just go in with a URL just like a regular web page. The Immworlds System runs in all modern web browsers on many operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and more. This means that tower computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones all run the Immworlds Virtual Worlds System! There is no need for a bulky awkward VR headset. Immworlds just needs a regular screen to use.
The Immworlds Virtual Worlds System offers regions (regions are virtual land space) in a 512 X 512 square meter size. This gives you a lot of space to build on and create quality learning environments. Everything you change, add or build is permanent until you change it.
– With the Immworlds System everything you build is yours forever. Every region is saved easily to your own personal computer for backups.
– There is no difficulty loading different learning environments. It uses a simple drag and drop process right into your web browser. You could teach 8 different subjects in 8 different environments with a simple drag and drop change that takes less than a minute. This is ultimate flexibility and savings as well because you need less separate regions to teach in!
Inside an Immworlds Virtual World you can interact with your students on many levels. You can :
– Share your computer screen.
– You can run videos that all can watch at the same time.
– You can have interactive Google documents for students to have a part in creating and then they can have a copy to view later.
– You can import .pdf and other documents to hand out by a simple drag and drop. A student just clicks on the document you dragged inworld (inworld is into the 3D world in your browser) for their own copy to download.
– Also available are pointers and timers and the like that you just drag inworld. There is no complicated scripting to deal with as everything is just there for you to utilize.
– The Immworlds System has over 100 available avatars (Avatars are representations of people inside the region or world) in a variety of looks and genders. You can change your look easily by just choosing another avatar from the chooser. You can also import avatars from https://readyplayer.me to have a really nice looking custom avatar that looks just like you or anyone else you like!
– The Immworlds Virtual World System comes with an inworld building system so you can easily create different environments without going to outside apps. If you do want to use outside apps to import content into your virtual world you can import any .glb .GLTF or .DAE file into Immworlds Virtual Worlds. We especially like an inexpensive, easy to use app called Live Home 3D. (https://livehome3d.com)It is a quick way to create an immersive environment for your students.
The Immworlds Virtual Worlds System is very secure. Immworlds has been designed from the ground up by a security engineer that works with some of the largest corporations in Europe. We use SSL encryption on on everything. The world, voice and chat functions are all encrypted. What happens in your classroom stays in your classroom!
The above only scrapes the surface of the advantages of the Immworlds Virtual Worlds System!
We would love to show you what the Immworlds Virtual World System can do to make your teaching experience easier and more fun. Here is how to contact us:
A Dimension Beyond, Inc. / Immworlds
+1 928-445-5050 (Arizona Time GMT -7 M-F 8-5)